The 8th International EEU & CIS Pharmaceutical Forum will take place on 28th February – 1st March 2017 at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, Moscow. The CIS & EEU Pharmaceutical Forum is the only conference covering the entire CIS pharmaceutical sector.
Following detailed research with industry professionals, the Forum’s program presents a wide and relevant selection of strategic themes. The 2017 agenda includes:
- Special focus “EEU - challenges and prospects for the development of the single market”
- Analytical review of the CIS market
- Series of special presentations of national pharma markets in CIS countries. Review of the dynamics and prospects in the development of individual CIS countries
- Distribution. Regional distributors: Dynamics within the sector, competition structure, business capacity and strategies of the main players
- Organization of round tables in groups of national markets: Mechanisms of registration in CIS countries
- Special focus: The Mongolian pharmaceutical sector.