Adam Smith Conferences Clinical Trials in Central & Eastern Europe Forum will take place on 25th - 26th April 2017 in Budapest, Hungary. Clinical Trials in Central & Eastern Europe Forum attracts over 130 professionals from more than 20 countries. Its audience includes international and local pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, CROs, SMOs, investigators and other parties operating or interested in conducting clinical trials in the CEE region. Programme highlights:
- The outlook for the clinical trials in Central & Eastern Europe
- Update on regulation, compliance, legal & ethical legislative developments
- Patients – the cornerstone of the clinical trials ¥ Effective monitoring of clinical investigations and management of clinical trials: case studies and practical exchange
- The Future of Clinical Research Delivery
- Innovations in Clinical Trials Exciting feature: QUICK-FIRE SHOWCASE SESSION: REGIONAL SITES FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH - Case studies by sites’ managers addressing therapeutic specialisation, patient availability, terms, resolved bottlenecks and achievements. Followed by discussion on prospects of introduction of a unified standard for all the clinical research sites.