Join our Team!
The Trinity Events team consists of 100 amazing professional people, but we’re always looking for talent. For people who will join us in the pursuit to not only become the best we could possibly be, but to set the standard in our market of what a business event organization company should be.
Our mission is to care. For details. For our projects. For our staff. For our clients. To provide a space for smart, creative and ambitious people to be able to work to their fullest potential, collaboratively and creatively. For people who will join us in the pursuit to not only become the best we could possibly be, but to set the standard in our market of what a business event organization company should be.
Why join us?
- We now have 20 years of B2B event organization experience behind us lead by a Western-styled management. - We’ll show you all of the processes that go into the organization of commercially viable international conferences. - An opportunity for you to expand your horizons, get to know new people in various market and public sectors. - A multitude of career growth paths. - Fixed monthly salary + performance based bonuses. - We’ll stick to that, when you join us. - And we’ll issue you a VHI (Voluntary Health Insurance). - Our office is located a short walk from Paveletskaya station.
The Conference and Events Producer will be responsible for the development of timely and relevant conferences for Russian Retail industry. This will encompass research, speaker acquisition, content development and event management.
• Conduct research and gather competitor intelligence to determine the commercial viability and create the actual shape and content of the Conference (Business Event)
• Attract relevant speakers and building relationships with industry people in order to be constantly aware of the burning topics and influences that could potentially translate into a compelling, rewarding and successful Conference.
• Define the event’s target audience and create communications material that will appeal to them and instigate a desire to attend
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that the marketing communications are being managed correctly and the event is successful, well attended sales figures are strong
• Manage operations team – who will be responsible for all logistical aspects of the event, the venue, catering etc
• Regular contact with influential industry figures, who may be useful either as speakers themselves or as conduits to other people or commercial entities
WE CONSIDER ONLY CANDIDATES WITH QUALIFICATIONS MENTIONED BELOW!
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in business-to-business conference research and production
• Understanding and/or experience in Russian Retail sector is a plus
• A least one years experience working in a commercially-driven environment and looking to apply those skills to a more intellectually engaging and creative environment
• Demonstrated ability to research and generate original conference topics
• Degree in Communication /Marketing/ Business Management/Journalism/Politics/Law
• Good copywriting skills, excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
• Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects under tight timelines
• Team player, independent, highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Experience in managing conference budgets and understanding financial strategy
• Confident to network and establish good working relationships with senior level professionals
• Proficient in MS Office, CRM
• Fluent English